CDTI (Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology) organizes an Information day on the 2018 Secure Societies call – H2020, intended to inform Spanish entities about this call. In order to facilitate the generation of consortia for the call, the CDTI invites French entities to join the Conference, especially the Business to Business event.
During the morning session, the Information Day will be developed, almost all of it in English, and in the afternoon a "business to business" event is planned, in collaboration with the French National Contact Point, the GICAT Association and Madrimasd Foundation (member of Europe Entreprise Network) in which Meetings between entities will be facilitated in order to create project consortia.
The registration for the infoday have to be done at CDTI´s Web.
The main agenda topics will be:
- Secure societies in H2020: current status and future trends
- Opportunities for participation in 2018 calls
- Key aspects for proposal preparation in Secure societies calls
- Round table: The end-users’ role
- How to improve your networking and how to influence in the programme